Kegel toys can help to strengthen your inner muscles for a tighter vagina, improved continence, and even more powerful orgasms, and with a whole range of single balls, dual weights, and silver balls to choose from, you can discover the best workout for you!
Kegel balls do more than just whip your pelvic floor into shape. They’re better known for enhancing sexual pleasure — so much so that they’re also called orgasm balls, Venus balls, jiggle balls, geisha balls, love balls, and pleasure balls.
If you have a pair of Kegel balls but aren’t sure what to do with them, you’re in the right place. To get your Kegel balls ready for use, you should:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
- Wash your Kegel balls with warm water and antibacterial soap, and then dry them off with a clean towel.
- Rub a generous amount of water-based lune on the balls so they’re easy to insert
How to insert them?
- Lie down in a comfortable position (spread eagle is often best).
- Slowly and steadily insert the first ball.
- Kegel balls are usually connected to each other by a small piece of string or plastic, so slip that inside your vagina as well.
- Once the string is tucked in, gently start to insert the second ball into your vagina.
- Push the balls into your vagina as far as you’re comfortable with. If your balls have a removal string or loop, they should hang outside of your vagina, so make sure it’s not accidentally tucked in with the rest of the balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold your Kegel balls inside of you, and go about your day.
What to do once they’re in?
- Lie on your back and insert the balls. Make sure everything’s lubed up.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to lift and squeeze the balls.
- Hold the contraction for 5 seconds, then relax for another 5 seconds.
- Repeat this step 5 times in a row to complete one set.
Your privacy is the most important to us. Can shop in confidence, the only person who knows what's inside the package is you!